التاسع ج
هل تريد التفاعل مع هذه المساهمة؟ كل ما عليك هو إنشاء حساب جديد ببضع خطوات أو تسجيل الدخول للمتابعة.

التاسع ج

اهــــــــــــــــــلا وسهــــــــــــــــــلا بكم في موقــــع التاســـــــع ج

الرئيسيةالبوابةأحدث الصورالتسجيلدخول

Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...

اذهب الى الأسفل 
+2
Fawaz
lena
6 مشترك
كاتب الموضوعرسالة
lena
عضو/ة متقدم/ة
عضو/ة  متقدم/ة

عدد الرسائل : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/11/2008

Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... Empty
مُساهمةموضوع: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 12:39 pm

The ship began her maiden voyage from Southampton, England, bound for New York Ciity,
New York, on Wednesday, 10 April 1912, with Captain Edward J. Smith in command. As the Titanic left her berth, her wake caused the liner New York, which was docked nearby, to break away from her moorings, whereupon she was drawn dangerously close (about four feet) to the Titanic before a tugboat towed the New York away. The near accident delayed departure for one hour. After crossing the English Channel, the Titanic stopped at Cherbourg, France, to board additional passengers and stopped again the next day at Queenstown (known today as Cobh), Ireland. Because harbour facilities at Queenstown were inadequate for a ship of her size, Titanic had to anchor off-shore, with boats ferrying the embarking passengers out to her. When she finally set out for New York, there were 2,240 people aboard.[15] John Coffey, a 23 year old crewmember, stowed his way on to a tender by hiding amongst mailbags headed for Cobh. Coffey's reason for smuggling himself off the Titanic was that he held a superstition about sailing and specifically about traveling on the Titanic, but he later signed to join the crew of the Mauretania.

Some of the most prominent people in the world were travelling in first–class. These included millionaire John Jacob Astor and his wife Madeleine Force Astor; industrialist Benjamin Guggenheim; Macy's owner Isidor Straus and his wife Ida; Denver millionairess Margaret "Molly" Brown; Sir Cosmo Duff Gordon and his wife couturière Lucy, Lady Duff-Gordon; George Elkins Widener and his wife Eleanor; John Borland Thayer, his wife Marian and their seventeen-year-old son, Jack; journalist William Thomas Stead; the Countess of Rothes; U.S. presidential aide Archibald Butt; author and socialite Helen Churchill Candee; author Jacques Futrelle, his wife May, and their friends, Broadway producers Henry and Irene Harris; silent film actress Dorothy Gibson; and others. Also travelling in first–class were White Star Line's managing director J. Bruce Ismay who came up with the idea for Titanic and the ship's builder Thomas Andrews, who was on board to observe any problems and assess the general performance of the new ship.

هذه كانت لمحه عن التايتنيك
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة اذهب الى الأسفل
Fawaz
مدير الموقع
مدير الموقع
Fawaz

عدد الرسائل : 109
العمر : 29
تاريخ التسجيل : 11/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالجمعة نوفمبر 14, 2008 11:56 pm

موضوع كتير حلو... وطبعا الكل شاهد فيلم هذا الموضوع ولكن لم يقرأ قصته طبعا Razz

مشكورة على المشاركة الحلوة Very Happy

الادارة Very Happy
https://ahla-sf.1talk.net
hodrobi
Admin
Admin
hodrobi

عدد الرسائل : 245
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 15, 2008 9:13 am

تسلمممممممممي موضوع في قمة الروعة قل مروري

عدل سابقا من قبل hodrobi في الأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 10:54 pm عدل 1 مرات
monther
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
monther

عدد الرسائل : 67
تاريخ التسجيل : 13/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 15, 2008 1:34 pm

كم قال الاخ فواز الكل شاهد الفيلم

Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... 27941
lena
عضو/ة متقدم/ة
عضو/ة  متقدم/ة

عدد الرسائل : 24
تاريخ التسجيل : 14/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالسبت نوفمبر 15, 2008 2:15 pm

شكرا لكم على مروركم اللطيف

( اكيد الكل شاهد الفيلم وهذا الفيلم حاز على جوائز كثيره ... انه رائع )
hodrobi
Admin
Admin
hodrobi

عدد الرسائل : 245
تاريخ التسجيل : 12/11/2008

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالإثنين نوفمبر 17, 2008 3:05 pm

اتمن التقدم
coach
مشرف عام
مشرف عام
coach

عدد الرسائل : 90

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالثلاثاء نوفمبر 18, 2008 3:31 pm

شكرا على هذا الموضوع ..

mdr mdr
M7ajne Enas
عضو/ة متقدم/ة
عضو/ة  متقدم/ة

عدد الرسائل : 19

مُساهمةموضوع: رد: Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...   Titanic****     قصه  رائعه ... I_icon_minitimeالأربعاء نوفمبر 19, 2008 9:04 pm

مشكورة لينا....

Titanic**** قصه رائعه ...
الرجوع الى أعلى الصفحة 
صفحة 1 من اصل 1

صلاحيات هذا المنتدى:لاتستطيع الرد على المواضيع في هذا المنتدى
التاسع ج :: مواضيع علمية :: اللغة الانجليزية-
انتقل الى: